Please welcome Collaborator v.1.39.0!
In this version:
- Paid access to content in Collaborator
- Adding comments to criteria groups of 360° polls
- Exporting reports on 360° polls to Excel
- Filtering by user status
- Security log: displaying of changes in user profile data
- More contact information in Organizational structure
We released Collaborator v. 1.38.0!
In this release:
- Requests for professional development
- Service desk for automation of business processes
- Attaching files to Individual Plan tasks
- Administrator’s chat without user confirmation
- Displaying news text in email
Give employees the opportunity to confirm their qualifications through requests, add files to Individual Plans, attract employees to read news through email dispatch. More details in this digest:
We released Collaborator v.1.37.0!
In the current release:
- Canceling of the assigned task via the employee profile
- Delay of assigning by automation rule
- Additional user filter – “Assignment” column
- Replacement of iceberg by funnel in success review infographics
- Gallery resource in email notifications
- Additional Settings for Birthdays
Automate the assignment of tasks and notices to beginners according to the plans, send email notification about the notices using Galleries, and change the settings of Birthday notifications dispatching! Read about these features in the new digest:
We released Collaborator v.1.36.0!
In the current release:
- Badges as element of gamification
- Cover for resources
- Confirmation by user that document has been studied
- Displaying of the third level in category tree
- “Resource Author” column
- Updated report for Executives
Create awards to motivate employees, make your resources look even more attractive and see resource’s Author in a separate column! Read about this in the digest:
We released Collaborator v.1.35.0!
It has a tool for employee development – personal plans, ability to unsubscribe from some types of mailing, access groups to particular tasks of Catalog and much more.
- Migration to Angular 5
- Personal development plans for employees
- Unsubscribe function
- Restricting access to selection of training tasks in Catalog
- Saving Summary Report settings to Templates for reuse
- Filter in Task Calendar
2017 was for our team productive and successful. We switched to Angular 4, integrated with the Easygenerator, participated in several E-learning conferences and expanded our staff.
A few days before the start of the new year, we analyzed the work of Collaborator and collected for you the most important figures in the holiday infographics.